All sessions run 09:30 to 17:00
Details will be shared closer to the time when bookings are confirmed.
Please pass any queries to firstname.lastname@example.org
If attendees wish to stay overnight, they should arrange booking accommodation with their County.
There are three skills courses as part of the Leadership and Management Training:
- Skills of Management
- Achieving Growth
- Meeting the Challenges
It’s recommended that where possible learners complete the Skills of Management course first as many of the skills and concepts are built upon in later courses.
Objectives – By the end of the course, participants will be able to:
- Identify causes of conflict and define appropriate strategies to resolve it.
- Apply The Scout Association’s dispute, suspension and complaints procedures in an effective manner to real situations.
- Apply The Scout Association’s safeguarding procedures to real situations.
- Carry out challenging reviews.
- Prioritise the different challenges faced in their role.
- Identify steps to implement their personal action plan.
The following Independent Learning Units are recommended as pre-course learning, if they are relevant to your role:
- Getting the Word Out
- Safeguarding for Managers and Supporters
- Dealing with Difficult Situations
- Enabling Change
- Financial and Physical Resources
- Decision Making
Book your course online...
There are currently 24 places remaining.